Elkhart Health & Aquatics Opens July 18
The $59 million Elkhart Health & Aquatics facility is opening July 18 in Elkhart’s River District.
The 171,000-square-foot facility will make a splash with an aquatics center that features a competition level Olympic sized swimming pool and diving platforms, the Commons area with select community programming, and Beacon Health System’s third Beacon Health & Fitness.
Elkhart Health & Aquatics is a collaboration of Beacon Health System, Elkhart Community Schools and the Community Foundation of Elkhart County, promoting health, fitness, aquatics and community wellness in our region. The facility will connect people of all ages and interests in our region and beyond with state-of-the-art amenities and a variety of health and fitness programs at 200 E. Jackson Blvd.
- Larger than Olympic sized swimming pool
- Personalized fitness assessment and equipment orientation
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Strength equipment and free weights
- 50+ Group exercise classes
- Lap swimming, warm-water therapy pool and whirlpool
- Indoor track
- Courts – basketball, volleyball, pickleball, racquetball
- Locker rooms feature full amenities along with day-use
- Welcoming lobby with complimentary coffee bar
- 24 hour access to fitness floor
- Access to all 3 Beacon Health & Fitness locations
- Want to get a tour of the new Elkhart facility and learn how to use the equipment from a Fitness Specialist? Sign-up for a fitness tour today! Call 574.389.5580 to schedule your tour!