- This event has passed.
The Bright Side: A Women’s and Children’s Health Symposium
- Sentinal Events in Child Abuse – Dr. Arne Graff, Key Note Speaker Family Practice | Mayo Clinic
- Highlighting Hypertension in Pregnancy – Dr. Mari-Charisse Trinidad Maternal Fetal Medicine | Mayo Clinic
- Grieving with Families – Lisa Haines, LCSW
- Fetal Therapy: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow – Dr. Deborah Berman Associate Professor Dept. of OB/GYN Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine University of Michigan
- Cases of Child Maltreatment – Dr. Arne Graff Family Practice | Mayo Clinic
- Treatment and Management of Hydrocephalus – Dr. Daniel Fulkerson Neurosurgeon Beacon Medical Group
- Suicidal Adolescents and their Families: How to Help in the Children’s Hospital – Dr. Elizabeth Hay, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Beacon Medical Group
- Perinatal Opioid Use and Our Community – Dr. Brandon Zabukovic Family Medicine with HealthLinc Centennial
- Self-care and Resiliency – Sarah Samson, Final Speaker D.Min, M.Div., BC
We are accepting donations for the BABE store. When you make a donation, you will receive an entry into the raffle drawing for some great prizes, donated by our vendors!
We also have a great vendor lineup this year:
Private vendors that will have cash and carry items:
- 31 Gifts
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Color Street (fingernails)
Corporate vendors are:
- Medline Industries
- Access Medical
- Medical Alliance Group
Educational and Community Partner Vendors:
- Healthy Babies
- St. Joe County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Beacon Transport Services
Breastfeeding Room Available
FREE parking for event participants in the Aloft’s garage. Provided by the Aloft of South Bend
Beacon Health System is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education by Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Criteria for successful completion includes attendance at 100% of the program and submission of a completed evaluation form.
Registered nurses will receive 5.25 nursing contact hours. Presenters and members of the planning committee do not have any potential conflicts of interest
Accreditation Statement: The Beacon Health System of South Bend is accredited by the Indiana State medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: Beacon Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure: Physician(s) and all planners associated with this activity do not have any potential conflict of interest.
Disclosure Statement: As a sponsor accredited by the Indiana State Medical Association, Beacon Health System must ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all sponsored educational programs. All faculty participating in these programs must complete a disclosure statement indicating any real or apparent conflict(s) of interest that may have a direct bearing on the subject matter of the continuing education program. This pertains to relationships with pharmaceutical companies, biomedical device manufacturers, or other corporations whose products or services are related to the subject matter of the presentation topic.
Commercial Support: No commercial support was used in the planning or implementation of this CME activity