What are the Beacon Benefits?
More than just health insurance, Beacon benefits provide resources to ensure associates have a pleasant work/life balance. Benefits are not one size fits all and Beacon works hard to try to provide our associates with options for every stage of life. Click the tabs to the left to find information on the following benefits:
- Enrollment Form – Status Changes Only. New Hire enrollment is required through PeopleSoft.
- Health – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Disability – Short Term and Long Term
- Life Insurance– Associate, Spouse, Dependent
- Education – Tuition, Scholarships
- Voluntary Benefits – Disability, Accident, Life
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness – LiGHT program, Beacon Balance
- Discounts – Local, Regional and National offers on food, entertainment, shopping, travel, and much more
Looking for Human Resources Contact Information click here.