For Current Associates
Every Associate plays a key role in providing the highest quality of care possible to all of our patients, and we know how important it is to give back to you. We’re proud to provide a variety of resources, tools, and benefits to our Associates, which can all be found below.
- Self-Service Password Reset Portal
- Outlook Web Access
- PeopleSoft Employee Home
- The Beam
- Online Store
- Beacon Academy
- Beacon Connected Care — With Beacon Connected Care, you’ll receive live, expert health care through your smart phone, tablet or computer. Using a mobile app or a desktop connection, you can have a real-time video visit with a doctor for minor health care issues from your home, office or anywhere!
- Beacon ActiveStaffer — Please note that ActiveStaffer requires the use of the Internet Explorer Web browser, versions 6-8 only. A supported version of this Web browser is installed on all Beacon Health System computers running Microsoft Windows. (This version of API Staffer requires Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5. If you require this upgrade, please visit the Microsoft website.
- NetLearning — The NetLearning system (also known as MyED) is Beacon Health System's online education system. Associates can access this site for their online educational courses as well as sign up for live classes.
- Mosby's Nursing Skills — Mosby's Nursing Skills is an online skills and procedures reference system from Mosby and Saunders, the world leader in nursing information.
- Mosby's Nursing Consult — Mosby's Nursing Consult is a comprehensive online resource for nurses offering authoritative information to help provide better patient care.