About Beacon Medical Group Cardiothoracic Surgery Elkhart
You can count on world-class medical care at Beacon Medical Group Cardiothoracic Surgery for the treatment of conditions related to the heart, lungs, esophagus and other organs in the chest. Our highly trained, board-certified heart and lung surgeon team helps save and improve the quality of lives by using the most advanced surgical treatments.
As a leading cardiothoracic surgery practice, we are dedicated to helping our patients overcome heart and lung conditions. Our extensive knowledge and surgical experience enable us to successfully repair or replace heart valves, repair abnormal or damaged structures in the heart, implant medical devices, treat heart failure and coronary heart disease and control abnormal heart rhythms.
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Aortic Root Replacement
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Repair
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (open heart)
- Mitral Valve, Aortic Valve and Tricuspid Valve
- Repair and/or Replacement
- Operative Tissue Ablation and
- Reconstruction of Atria
- Pacemaker Implant
- Pericardial Window
- Chest Wall Reconstruction
- Excision of Mediastinal Tumor