Beacon Medical Group Center for Pelvic Health & Gynecology treats a full range of women’s health conditions and diseases, in addition to providing routine and gynecological care for women of all ages and in different stages of their lives.
Our highly trained specialists provide expert care for conditions such as:
- Urinary/Fecal Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Uterine Fibroids
- Abnormal Pap Smears
- Adolescence Care
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Family Planning/Contraceptive Counseling/Sterilization
- Menstrual Disorders/Bleeding
- Pelvic Pain
At Beacon Medical Group Center for Pelvic Health & Gynecology, we provide a variety of non-surgical and surgical treatments for many women’s health conditions. We also help educate patients so that they can make informed decisions about their treatment plan and care.
In cases where surgery is necessary, we strive to provide minimally invasive gynecological procedures in order to shorten our patients’ hospital stays and post-operative recovery times.
Our treatment options include, but are not limited to:
- daVinci Robotics Surgery for Hysterectomy, Uterine Fibroids, Endometriosis, Pelvic Pain and Pelvic Prolapse
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Endometrial Ablation
- In-Office Endometrial Ablation
- In-Office Tubal Ligation using Essure
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Pelvic Muscle Rehabilitation for Pelvic Pain, Urinary Urgency, Urinary Incontinence, Fecal Smearing and Fecal Incontinence
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatment for Urinary/Fecal Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery with Native Tissue, Biological Graphs, Synthetic Graphs, and Sacrocolpopexy