Rockin’ Dr. Sandra Morgan leads by example at Elkhart General
Congratulations to Dr. Sandra Morgan, Elkhart General Hospital OB and NICU units and Beacon Medical Group Pediatrics Bristol Street, for being a Rockin’ Doc!
A Rockin’ Doc is a physician who brings his or her best to Beacon Health System each day. Associates and colleagues have nominated Dr. Morgan for this distinction because she makes authentic and trustworthy personal connections to create moments that matter for patients, families and staff members. Here are some of the reasons why her Beacon team members think she rocks:
- Dr. Morgan is very family oriented and takes the time to discuss her patients’ course of care with the parents. Her kind and warm presence gives comfort to our little patients.
- I have worked with Dr. Morgan in the NICU and on the Mother Baby Unit for 28 years and I have never seen her be anything less than awesome in every patient encounter. She is extremely knowledgeable and gives compassionate, exemplary care to all of her patients. I have learned so much from her over the years, including how to be patient, calm and empathetic.
- Sandy oriented me to Elkhart General, and during this time, her compassion toward the future of the Peds Department really shone through. The nurses speak so highly of her and her professionalism is like no other.
- Dr. Morgan always takes time to say hello, to teach, and to answer questions the nurses may have. I feel she respects her nurses and their opinions – she is always asking and listening to what we think.
- Dr. Morgan graciously allowed me to do clinical hours with her in the office years ago when I was in school to become a nurse practitioner. I’ll always be thankful for that and for her leadership by example. She truly is very deserving of this acknowledgement!
Thank you for your devotion to exceptional patient care and your commitment to your team, Dr. Morgan! You’re a Rockin’ Doc!