Rockin’ Dr. Jonathan Weiss known for precision and collaboration
Congratulations to Dr. Jonathan Weiss of the Elkhart General Hospital Radiology Department for being a Doc Who Rocks!
A Rockin’ Doc is a physician who brings his or her best to Beacon Health System each day. Associates and colleagues nominated Dr. Weiss for this distinction because he makes authentic and trustworthy personal connections to create moments that matter for patients, families and staff members. Here are some of the reasons why his Beacon team members thinks Dr. Weiss rocks:
- Dr. Weiss is a bar-setter. He is a joy to work with and his friendly attitude and expertise make every interaction a positive one.
- Dr. Weiss does the majority of the nuclear medicine consultations for cancer and hyperthyroid therapy patients. He makes sure both the patients and the primary doctors understand the process. On many occasions, he has gone above the call of duty for complex cases. He has come in on days off and made himself available wherever he is to look at patient studies.
- He always has a good, unrushed and giving attitude. He is interactive with every patient’s study and truly shows he cares. Radiologists rarely get recognized for what they do and Dr. Weiss does his job with precision but is always personable and collaborative.
- Dr. Weiss includes you and makes you feel like a part of the team. He is grateful for us techs!
- He has integrated himself into our department and is always striving to make it better. He often finds new protocols to improve the care of the patient and the quality of the testing we do. Dr. Weiss is a great person and we enjoy working with him!
Thank you for your devotion to exceptional patient care and your commitment to your team, Dr. Weiss! You’re a Rockin’ Doc!