As parents, your children are precious to you. They are precious to us, too. At Beacon Health System, we have made it our mission to offer excellent, compassionate and comprehensive medical care to the kids in our community.
- Well child check-ups
- Physical examinations (for school and athletic teams)
- Health screenings (hearing and vision screenigs)
- Behavioral counseling and psychosocial growth evalucations
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of acute illnesses or disabilities
- Infant and child CPR classes for parents and caregivers
Why Choose Beacon?
Our goal is to create a caring, compassionate environment for families. At Beacon, parents and caregivers are an important part of our care team. We not only treat children’s illnesses and injuries, but also emphasize education, training and support for parents and other caregivers.
Our space is designed with children in mind, from murals and bright colors, to play areas. We want you and your child to feel safe and comfortable.
Beacon provides world-class pediatric care throughout north central Indiana and southwestern Michigan. Even though we have all the medical expertise of a large health system, we deliver the warm and friendly care you expect from a local hospital.
Memorial Children’s Hospital Pediatrics Unit
615 N. Michigan Street, 6th Floor
South Bend, IN 46601
Elkhart General Hospital Pediatrics Unit
Arthur J. Decio Pavilion, 2nd Floor
600 East Boulevard
Elkhart, IN 46514