- Friday, June 2, 2017 - Expo @ Century Center, Friday Family Walk
- Saturday, June 3, 2017 - Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K Run, 5K Run, 5K Fitness Walk
(All times listed are Eastern Daylight Savings)
- Friday Family Walk - 6:00-7:0 p.m.
- Marathon - 6:30 a.m.
- Half Marathon - 6:30 a.m.
- 10K Run - 7:30 a.m.
- 5K Run - 9:00 a.m.
- 5K Fitness Walk - 9:00 a.m.
Four Winds Field (Lafayette Blvd. by South Bend Cubs Performance Center)
View the All-Course Map here.
View Larger Map
The course closes to runners and reopens to vehicle traffic according to the slowest allowable pace of a 14-minute mile. Waterstops will also close according to that pace. The finish line is the last section of the course to close, at 12:45 p.m. (6.25 hours after the start). To reiterate: The course does not remain open for 6.25 hours; it closes on a rolling 14-minute mile pace. If you are not keeping at least a 14-minute mile, you will need to run on the sidewalk.
On Eddy Street at the University of Notre Dame. Finish Line food, provided by Meijer, and water and Gatorade will all be located on the Irish green.
Race Week Registration & Event Changes
This can all be done on Friday, June 2, 2017 at the Sunburst Health & Wellness Expo which will take place at the Century Center in the Great Hall. We will open from noon to 8 p.m. Come join the fun. Stay for the Friday Night Family Walk with the folks from Healthworks! Kids' Museum and Meijer. Bib pick-up will reopen at 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 3.
The Sunburst Health & Wellness Expo
Friday, June 2, 2017 - Noon to 8 p.m.
Vendors of all different varieties will be in attendance at our newly redesigned Health & Wellness Expo. In partnership with WVPE, we will bring 60+ vendors. Fleet Feet Mishawaka will be on hand to provide running apparel, gear, and nutrition, as well as other fun and interactive activities.
- Parking at the Century Center will be $5. The location is easily accesible from the parking garages around town.
- City garage at Jefferson St. and Michigan St.
- Colfax and Main. Surface lots. Street parking.
- Expect crowded conditions on Friday night. Allow plenty of time for all Saturday events.
- Parking on Saturday will take place in most of the usual gameday lots of the SB Cubs
- Downtown South Bend Parking website
Notre Dame Parking
Finish line spectators can park free in the lots south of the Joyce Center.
Marathon & Half Marathon runners only — this service is not available for 5K or 10K runners, or walkers. Pickup will be located on the east side of DeBartolo.
- Meet the FREE shuttle on Joyce Drive next to the Compton Family Ice Arena. It will take you back to the start line after the race.
- Expect short delays at peak times. (8 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.)
- Shuttle is available from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
All running events will be timed with Chronotrack B-Tag System.
Results may be found in the active.com Race Results archive.
Temperature on June 3
|6 a.m. average
|9 a.m. average
|Hottest temperature recorded on that date
Here's the latest forecast from our sponsor WSBT.
Restrooms will be available within the Century Center on Friday at the expo. Joy John's will be located at the starting line (Four Winds Field) and at the finish (Notre Dame). Joy John's at the finish will be located in the Legend's Bar and Grill parking lot, just north of the finish area.
- No dogs, rollerblades or bikes in any events.
- No strollers in any Saturday events -- Only allowed in the Friday Night Family Walk
- No race day registration.
- No T-shirt guarantee after Monday, May 15th.
Come join the fun! Park free at Notre Dame in the lots south of the Joyce Center. Directions for driving or walking from the start line to the finish line are posted on the course maps. Please visit the Marathons and 5K & 10K Runs pages for more information.
Spectators should meet their family and friends on the Irish Green after exiting the runner food area.
Print 2016 Finisher Certificates
Enter your name or bib number and click "Go"