Community Support Request Form
Donations & sponsorship
Beacon Health System accepts requests for donations, sponsorships and other funding to charitable organizations that align with our mission, values and prioritized community needs as part of our commitment to Community Benefit. Beacon does not engage in sponsorship or marketing opportunities with nonprofit organizations for purposes of promotion of Beacon’s corporate name and identity.
Organizations requesting a charitable donation must have not-for-profit status, be in close proximity to Beacon’s health care facilities, serve the individuals in our geographic region, and support Beacon’s mission to enhance the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of the communities we serve. This request form is for organizational support and not intended for individuals.
Requests for events must be submitted 60 days in advance of the event date to be considered. Please note: hospitals will only consider requests that are located within their service area and local community.
Beacon Health System generally does not donate to: Individuals, Athletic Teams, Building Projects, Capital Projects, Salaries, Political Organizations, Meetings, Videos, Websites, Promotions, Festivals, Raffles, Concerts, or Deficit Funding
How to apply
- To apply to for a charitable donation from Beacon Health System, please complete the following request form.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications are received and reviewed throughout the year. There is no specific application timeline. However, your application should be submitted well in advance of your prior to the project/program start date and time for our committee to review. Please allow up to eight weeks for a decision.
- Continuous or multi-year funding is not available through Beacon’s Charitable Donation requests. Programmatic funding that aligns with the Community Health Needs Assessment may be requested through Beacon Community Impact.
- Generally contributions will not exceed $5,000 to any organization in a given year.
- A copy of your organization’s W-9 is required for a request to be considered.
- Due to the large number of requests received, we can only approve those that meet our guidelines and priorities. Depending on available funds, requests may be declined even if they align with the general criteria.
- Applicants will be notified of a decision by email.
- Please direct questions to email@example.com.