Beacon Health & Fitness Elkhart is located inside Elkhart Health & Aquatics, a collaboration of Beacon Health System, Elkhart Community Schools and the Community Foundation of Elkhart County, promoting health, fitness, aquatics and community wellness in our region. The facility connects people of all ages and interests in our region and beyond with state-of-the-art amenities and physician approved services.
Beacon Health & Fitness facilities include a full complement of equipment, classes and options to make the most of your time. Memberships includes access to our South Bend and Granger locations.
* You Build You – Personalized health assessment and equipment orientation
* Cardiovascular equipment
* Weight equipment and free weights
* Group exercise classes, including indoor cycling, yoga, high-intensity training and more
* Aquatics classes and lap swimming (lap pool), warm-water therapy pool and whirlpool
* Indoor track
* Courts – basketball, volleyball, pickleball, racquetball (available at South Bend facility)
* Personal training
* Pilates reformer training
* Metabolic rate testing
* Wellness coaching
* Locker Rooms feature full amenities along with day-use and permanent locker options
* Welcoming lobby with complimentary coffee bar and pro-shop/snack bar
Youth Activity Studio Hours
Exercise while knowing your children are being cared for at the Beacon Health & Fitness Youth Activity Studio. The studio is open to children 6 weeks to 13 years old. Learn more about the Youth Activity Studio.