Beacon Health & Fitness facilities include a full complement of gym equipment, classes and options to make the most of your time. Memberships includes access to our South Bend, Granger, and Elkhart locations in Indiana.
* Fitness Orientation – Personalized health assessment and equipment orientation
* Cardiovascular equipment
* Weight equipment and free weights
* Group exercise classes, including indoor cycling, yoga, high-intensity training and more
* Aquatics classes and lap swimming pool (lap pool), warm-water therapy pool and whirlpool
* Indoor track
* Courts – basketball courts, volleyball, pickleball, racquetball (available at South Bend facility)
* Personal training
* Pilates reformer training
* Metabolic rate testing
* Wellness coaching
* Locker Rooms feature full amenities along with day-use and permanent locker options
* Welcoming lobby with complimentary coffee bar and pro-shop/snack bar
Exercise while knowing your children are being cared for at the Beacon Health & Fitness Youth Activity Studio. The studio is open to children 6 weeks to 13 years old. Learn more about the Youth Activity Studio.