Rockin’ Dr. Erin Clark known for excellence and compassion in the Memorial ER
Congratulations to Dr. Erin Clark of the Memorial Hospital Emergency Department for being a Doc Who Rocks!
A Rockin’ Doc is a physician who brings his or her best to Beacon Health System each day. Associates and colleagues have nominated Dr. Clark for this distinction because she makes authentic and trustworthy personal connections to create moments that matter for patients, families and staff members. Here are some of the reasons why Dr. Clark’s Beacon team members thinks she rocks:
- Dr. Clark always takes excellent care of her patients, spending time and explaining everything that will occur during their stay. She is quick into rooms, quick to help solve emergencies and is very skilled in all the techniques necessary to be an outstanding ER doctor.
- Erin is always kind and compassionate with all of her patients. She remains calm and treats them with respect. Her smile puts her patients at ease.
- Dr. Clark clearly loves her job. She shows up each shift with a great attitude and a fresh mind.
- Dr. Clark is very approachable, especially with newer staff. She always considers nursing opinions and always provides amazing education for new and experience staff members alike. She communicates with nursing staff with care.
- Dr. Clark is an amazing emergency physician! She is knowledgeable, genuine, trustworthy, fun and caring! We love her!
Thank you for your devotion to exceptional patient care and your commitment to your team, Dr. Clark! You’re a Rockin’ Doc!