Beacon Medical Group Flu Clinics
No one likes a fever, headaches, stuffy nose and a sore throat. That’s what you can expect with the flu. The single best way to prevent seasonal flu is to get a flu vaccine each year. Older people, young children, and people with certain health conditions are at a higher risk for serious flu complications. Flu season is now here, so protect yourself and your family from this serious illness.
Stop in at one of these convenient Beacon Medical Group (BMG) locations:
Beacon Medical Group Bittersweet Commons
- Fridays from 1-4:30 p.m. during October and November
Beacon Medical Group Main Street
- Pediatrics: November 14 from 1-4:30 p.m.
- Family Practice: November 1 from 1-4:30 p.m.
Beacon Medical Group Pediatrics Navarre
- November 15 from 4-7 p.m.
Beacon Medical Group Schwartz-Wiekamp
- October 2-November 15:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11:30 a.m. and 2-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9-11 a.m.