Rockin’ Dr. Michael Grantham shows poise, passion at Memorial Radiology
Congratulations to Dr. Michael Grantham of the Memorial Hospital Radiology Department for being a Doc Who Rocks!
A Rockin’ Doc is a physician who brings his or her best to Beacon Health System each day. Associates and colleagues nominated Dr. Grantham for this distinction because he makes authentic and trustworthy personal connections to create moments that matter for patients, families and staff members. Here are some of the reasons why Dr. Grantham’s Beacon team members think he rocks:
- Dr. Grantham is an exemplary physician. He is very conscientious and thoughtful and is admired by staff. He has been especially helpful with the launch of our coronary CTA program, helping to champion the program to get it off the ground.
- Dr. Grantham goes above and beyond to ensure all patients have the best care possible.
- He is involved with CT cardiac exams beyond expectations. He even comes in on his off days to assist on new CT coronary exams.
- He helped the CT department update protocols efficiently and provided great input to ensure the best possible patient care. His positive approach helps make the radiology team successful.
- Dr. Grantham is a go-to resource for our radiology tech staff and has been a phenomenal medical director to work with. We appreciate his poise and his passion for doing what is right for patients and staff alike. We’re truly proud that he’s a part of our radiology team!
Thank you for your devotion to exceptional patient care and your commitment to your team, Dr. Grantham! You’re a Rockin’ Doc!