After Your Visit
Nominate a Nurse for the DAISY Award
Do you know a nurse who provides exceptional, compassionate care? Nominate them for a DAISY Award. Nurses who have received the DAISY Award are recognized as role models, and exemplify the very best of the nursing profession. They are:
- Comforting, calm and communicative with patients and families
- Exhibit clinical expertise
- Have made a significant difference in a patient’s life
- Pay close attention to the emotional and psychological needs of patients
- Show extraordinary skill and kindness
- Make patients feel secure and confident
- Listen with their heart
- Are passionate about their work
- Put the needs of others above their own
To nominate a nurse, please visit the DAISY Award website.
To learn more about ways you can give back in recognition of the care you and your family received at Beacon Children’s Hospital, please visit Beacon Philanthropy.