At Beacon Medical Group our physicians and specialists pride themselves on their expertise with work-related injuries covered under workers’ compensation. We understand the unique challenges presented by workplace injuries. Our goal is to effectively treat patients so they can return to work safely and avoid re-injury.
Our specialists provide the most advanced medical care to the injured worker, and at the same time our workers’ compensation team keeps employers, case managers, and insurance companies apprised of the patient’s treatment plan, progress and status.
We provide current work restrictions and office notes to the employers, case managers, and insurance adjusters within 24 hours of the patient being seen.
Beacon Medical Group takes a multi-disciplinary team approach to quality treatment and rehabilitation of work-related injuries. Our advanced medical facilities were designed with our patients’ well-being and convenience in mind.
Our services include:
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Non-Operative Sports Medicine
- Trauma & General Surgery
- Concussion Management
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound
- Physical, Occupational & Speech therapy services (including Certified Hand Therapists)
- Work hardening & conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE’s)
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME’s)
To schedule an appointment or with questions contact us by calling 574-647-4245 or email@example.com