Beacon Health System will be partnering with Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions® to offer new solutions to our Tuition and Certification Reimbursement program.
- A convenient, one-stop website where you can submit applications, grades, receipts and student loan information, as well as check application status
- Free one-on-one academic , college finance coaching with a Bright Horizons EdAssist coach
- Exclusive discounts on tuition and other fees at more than 220+ schools in the United States
- Helpful webinars and online resources
Financial Wellness Coaching
With this benefit, you will have access to free financial wellness coaching that is designed to help you save time and money on your student loan debt. Bright Horizon’s team of financial wellness experts provide objective, un-biased and personalized loan repayment strategies to help reduce debt, escalate repayment and determine how to correct current or past issues.
There are some changes to the policy regarding reimbursement benefits as well as repayment requirements, so please review the new policy prior to submitting your application.
Steps for submitting your Tuition/Certification Application:
- Username: BeaconHealthSystem
- Password: Benefits4You
- You will be prompted to create your own personal credentials (*make sure to save for later use).
- Information you need
- Employee ID
- Beacon Email
- Supporting documentation
- Invoice Receipt – Verification of Payment
- Transcript showing grades
If you have questions you can reach out to Annette Vota at 647-6508, Katie Backus at 647-6049 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EdAssist can be reached at 855-511-8103 with any questions.