Why refer your patients to Beacon?
We know you have choices when it comes to specialty care. Beacon provides resources for your patients. Make your choice Beacon and give your patients:
- Convenient, local care – no need to make your patients travel. We offer more than 1,000 specialists right here in Michiana
- Clinical excellence from providers you can trust – specialists who work with you to care for your patients
- Facilities with leading-edge surgical and non-surgical treatment options
You can feel comfortable knowing you’re giving your patients top care that is dispensed with compassion. Partner with you us and provide your patients with the best care possible right here in our community.
What is the Physician Liaison Program?
The Physician Liaison Program enhances communication between physician practices and Beacon Health System. The goal of our physician liaison program is to facilitate open communication with your office, to keep you informed, remove barriers and receive feedback to improve or enhance our services.
I’m a patient. How do I get a referral?
Getting a referral to Beacon is as easy as 1-2-3
- Search our available specialists for your care needs and make note of your preferences
- Call your current primary care provider
- At your exam, ask them to refer you to Beacon for specialty care
Available imaging options
Bone Density scans, Computed Tomography (CT), Diagnostic X-ray, Digital Mammography, Interventional Mammography, Echocardiography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, PET CT, Non-nuclear Stress Testing, Ultrasound