Mental and Behavioral Health Care
If you’re living with a mental health condition, reaching out for help can be hard – even scary, but the right kind of help can change your life. We’ve helped thousands of people manage their mental health and reach their full potential, and we can help you.
Why Choose Beacon?
Beacon Health System offers a full range of mental health services, from counseling and support to intensive inpatient treatment. Whether you’re dealing with depression or anxiety or a more complex disorder, we offer advanced treatment options, technology and specialized, compassionate care to help you heal in your own way. Whatever your needs and challenges, we’ll work with you and your loved ones to help you find your path to emotional wellness.
- Outpatient services for all ages
- Inpatient care for adolescents (ages 13-17) and adults ages 18 and older
- 24-hour care and assessment
- Diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorders, schizophrenia and dementia
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Spravato Nasal Spray
- Individual, family and group therapy for inpatients
- Group therapy for inpatients
- Care directed by medical doctors who are Board Certified in psychiatry
- Support from nurse practitioners, psychiatric nurses, social workers, and recreational and occupational therapists
- A clinical program accredited by The Joint Commission and licensed by the state of Indiana