Show Your Support for Memorial Children’s Hospital!
Help us Shine for Kids! Memorial Children’s Hospital has until Wednesday, March 25, to gather the 500 pledges necessary for the State of Indiana to consider producing a specialty license plate. This small piece of metal will provide large-scale, awareness-building opportunities of the great care available here at home and will raise funds to continue to expand our programs.
- We need 500 people to pledge to buy a plate to get the tag in production. (This is a form stating that if the tag goes to production, you have committed to purchase one when they are made available.)
- The plate would be available in 2016 when it is your time to renew.
- No money is due now. The cost of this plate would be an additional $40 to what you already pay and is due at the time of renewal.
- Download and print the petition: MCH License Plate Petition. Please complete all the information. Feel free to have others who are interested sign up as well. (Note: It does not matter how many signatures you have per sheet; you can submit a sheet with just one signature or a sheet with the full10 signatures.)
Please return all signatures to Memorial Health Foundation by Wednesday, March 25.
No electronic signatures are accepted.
- Fax the forms to 574.647.6629.
- Call Memorial Health Foundation for information on emailing scanned forms by calling 574.647.6613.
- Mail completed forms before the deadline to:
Memorial Health Foundation
Attn: Connie Williams
615 N. Michigan Street
South Bend, IN 46601-1033