Orthopedic Care at Beacon
Individualized care from Michiana’s trusted orthopedic doctors
Worried about the need for surgery? Wish you could find expert care that treats you like a person – not just a patient? Looking for orthopedic specialists close to home? You’ve come to the right place. At Beacon Bone & Joint, we focus on the best interests of each individual patient. That might mean surgery or it might not. When you come to Beacon, you’ll receive expert care alongside easy-to-understand education about your diagnosis.
Why turn to the orthopedic specialists at Beacon Bone & Joint?
- Our specialists are the first to be called upon for the most challenging of trauma cases.
- They’ve completed certified fellowships including Orthopedic Trauma and Orthopedic Oncology.
- They have been team physicians for USA Olympic Weightlifting.
- Specialists are accessible experts.
- They are the teachers of the next generation of orthopedic physicians.
The orthopedic doctors at Beacon Bone & Joint focus on what’s best for you. They have the reputation, experience and knowledge that is trusted throughout South Bend, Elkhart and the entire Michiana area.
Preparing for your first visit
Your first visit can take around one hour. Please be sure to bring your new patient paperwork if it was sent to you ahead of time. If you did not receive this before your planned visit, you can complete it on the day you meet with your provider. You will also need:
- Photo ID
- Insurance cards
- An up-to-date list of your medications or bring the bottles to your appointment to be recorded accurately in our records
- Medical records and/or scans you may have
- List of questions for your care team
- Notebook and pen to take notes
- We encourage you to bring someone who can join you in the appointment and take notes for you if needed.